[Lunch seminar video] What hinders local authorities in EU from financing and implementing sustainable energy projects?Posted on April 28, 2020
Results from the PROSPECT Benchmark survey, realised to update and validate what the key factors are for green financing to become a reality – April 2020 In this IEECP Lunch Seminar you can hear about from the Horizon 2020-funded project PROSPECT, enabling peer-to-peer learning in regional and local authorities in order to finance and implement […]Continue reading
[Survey] Cities, municipalities and regions: what are the key factors for green financing to become a reality?Posted on April 3, 2020
The H2020-funded project PROSPECT wants to know what the key factors are for green financing to become a reality. If you are working for a city/municipality or region, we would love to hear your opinion on the subject. The survey takes about 3-5 minutes. Submit your views before April 8! ABOUT PROSPECT started in 2017 […]Continue reading
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Column for eceee: “Let cost-effectiveness guide recovery funding to national efficiency programs”
- Best wishes from the IEECP team!
- Column for eceee: Time for energy efficiency to be valued as grid resource, by RAP and IEECP
- BECoop – A people-powered energy system: activating the community energy market for bioenergy
- [IEECP newsletter] November/December 2020 – already 5 years!